My daughter has a Bachelor's degree and she is employed in private Sector as a software professional currently based in Chennai. We come from a middle class, nuclear family background with moderate values.we are looking for caring and understandable partner to my daughter. Thanks
I have made this profile on behalf of my daughter. She is a loveable, caring ,brave and a practical person. She is currently working as a software professional in IBM. We come from an upper middle class, nuclear family with moderate values presently living in Chennai.
We did have our daughter married once, however it did not last. With Arranged marriages nowadays we could only hope that the groom and the family would be a right match to our daughter to a certain extent. Well in our case we just got the worst of the lot, a very troubled boy by with an obnoxiously orthodox family who portray otherwise. It takes two to be in a marriage, when both the boy and the family are crazy enough to throw away a marriage hurting you in the process there isn't much we can do about it to make it work. Gone are those days you try to live in a failed marriage where you are ill-treated, doubted and abused by educated illitrates.
The past cannot be changed, forgotten, edited or erased. It can be accepted. Being honest, true to the ethical values of being human and hoping for a better future, we pray for the best.
I am good-looking, down to earth, confident person belonging to a well-respected family. I believe in living in the present but with an eye on the future and believe in enjoying every moment of my life.
I have made this profile on behalf of my son. He is currently working as a software professional in private sector, after having completed his master's degree. We come from a middle class, joint family with traditional values presently living in Chennai.
* I have a Master's degree and I am employed in private Sector as a software professional currently based in Chennai.
* I come from an upper middle class, nuclear family background with traditional values.
* Family is first priority for me.
* My opinion is, the girl's talent should not get hidden in the kitchen. So, if my wife is having a talent and ambitious in it. As a husband, I would like to support and encourage her talent and achieving her passionate ambition.
* I will be also a friend and show love, care and security to my wife (my Angel).
* I am passionate in acting and completed diploma in acting course as well. Right now, I am working on my own short films.
* Regarding my previous marriage, it didn't go well as my ex-wife was not interested in the marriage life and not able to consider me as husband. But, I have given her time to re-think and waited for 2+ years, because it is MARRIAGE. But unfortunately, she holds her decision on separation and I don't want to compel or force her because, according to me, the marriage life should be having base as love and care rather than compulsion and hate. So, we have got mutually divorced.