My sister is a Manager with a Bachelor's degree currently working in Private sector in India. We belong to an Upper middle class, Nuclear family with Moderate values. We prefer bridegroom , who is currently residing in Bangalore only. Few words from my sister - I am a straightforward , vivacious and optimistic person . I enjoy listening to Bollywood music , singing , surfing the net and travelling. I am a foodie. I also like to write reviews on food portals
I have previously worked for Amazon and Mahindra Satyam. I ran my own business in Bangalore for 4 years but had to take a break due to the tough times in life. Working for an Early Education startup since a year.
I find happiness in small moments of life - having a good meal , listening to music on a drive, catching a movie , clicking pics and so on. I would love to make such sweet memories with my partner. Hoping to find an honest and caring partner who respects the institution of marriage and believes in mutual growth and respect.
If you want to be successful in life, choosing a spouse is the most important decision you will make - Charlie Munger, Co-partner Berkshire Hathaway and Warren Buffet
Thanks for visiting my profile. Little bits about myself.
1. Who am I - An innocent, fun loving and sharply intelligent, sometimes mischievous person
2. My Expectations - I want a best friend more than a wife, to build a life of dreams together.
3. My values - I believe that life is meant to have fun and loving each other. Marriage is not to boss over someone. It's a partnership. Having fun together, helping others, sharing love with friends and relatives, living amazing experiences-- this is my idea of life. Also I am a religious man.
4. My Nature - I am a creative person, passionate about doing research. I like writing, am a trained theatre artist, programmer who likes to build things, like movies, travelling to places no one has gone before, playing chess, researching astrology to predict future.
5. My Promise - I would like to see you succeed in your career and expect you should support mine ;) Also, I will respect you family like mine. I expect you to do the same since I love my parents very much.
6. My parents - A liberal yet spiritual family and I would want a family who is similar in thought. We have never taken dowry in any of 3 marriages so you need not worry.
7. Important - I have done M.Tech and B.Tech from IIT and I am planning to settle in bengaluru if I stay in India.
My name is Rahul and I am working as a Manager in the Private sector. I have completed my MBA. I grew up in a Upper Middle Class class, Nuclear family with Traditional values.
my marriage lasted for 10 days